*Members*

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Planner Speaks

Hello guys (and girls - Mainly to the guys, not girls.),

Just joking! Let me introduce myself, I'm Carolyn, your planner of Dosage. I realized there are ALOT of you reading the blog, so here I am to pen my thoughts.

Chey, no lar. Just a quick update in case you read the blog but don't read the forum (or in case you didnt get my previous SMS due to yada yada yada):
---------------------------------
Tomorrow meet @ 8.15pm outside Cafe Del Mar.

Those who are joining JOJO & Ayie for sun-tan, please meet them at 130pm and contact them respectively. Alternatively, you can call me for their numbers. (I don't know if they mind putting their numbers here)

I will reach @ 6-630pm for dinner with Jojo & Ayie & Karel. Do join us!

Especially the new members which I haven't seen before.

Apologies to the new members if my SMS didnt get through to you guys because i dont have your number, so DO DO DO send a message to my phone @ 90697917 letting me know who you are and that you're a new member!
----------------------

Okay, my main message I want to post is that if you're new (and you know you're new), do send me your phone number so that I will be able to compile it and you would be able to receive latest news of Dosage. Trust me, I normally send a message once a week. We are THAT happening.

Once again, good choice in choosing Dosage.

And for the rest of the dosage members, 1....2....3...

"DOSAGE!"

No comments: