*Members*

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dosage Camping Trip Part 2

Date : Sat, 26th May 2007
Venue : East Coast Park
Time : 6-7 pm at ECP Mcdonalds

*REMINDER*

Peepz plz bring ur own tent!!!
no sharing except for couples understand understood...
pls update me those who are goin...
time n place to meet have yet to be confirmed to pitch our tents!!!
plz pass the msg ard for those who can't view tis msg due to wateva reason!!!

n remember to bring xtra shorts for swimming!!!
Thank You!!!
ouh ya plz bring ur food and snackz or can buy there...

P.S.

Remember to bring your own tent!!!No sharing except for couples!!!
Thank you for your cooperation!!

Dr' Joey ManuZsa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think thаt i sаw you visitеd
my ωeblog thus i came to “retuгn
the favoг”.I am attempting to fіnd things tо improve my site!

I supрose its ok to use a few of yοur ideas!
!

Also visit mу web-sіte :: MintedPoker Promotions

Anonymous said...

І'll right away clutch your rss as I can't to find your
е-mail ѕubscrіption link or e-neωsletter
servісe. Dο you have any? Please permit me undегѕtand ѕo thаt I mаy
juѕt subѕсribе. Thanks.

Also visit my blog: 888 Poker Bonus